"Requiem" Call for Comments 分享觀展感言，有機會贏取兩張香港往返機票！
Share your thoughts to win a prize!
"Requiem" is an contemporary art exhibition inspired by the untold story of the Chinese American diaspora and Hong Kong's Tung Wah Group of Hospitals's efforts in repatriating dislocated Chinese bodies back home. On the occasion of the 135th anniversary of the Chinese Exclusion Act and to bring new attention to the Hospital’s critically important role in the history, the exhibition examines how the reburial of bones has been linked to economics, politics, ethnic identity, and essentially the related struggles in the sense of belonging. CCC is proud to present "Requiem," by contemporary artist Summer Mei-ling Lee specially commissioned to illuminate the unique story in the history of the Chinese diaspora in San Francisco and across the nation.
Supported by the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals (TWGHs), the Chinese Culture Center encourages the public to visit "Requiem," and share your thoughts for a chance to win two round-trip air tickets from San Francisco to Hong Kong and visit the Tung Wah Group of Hospitals archives, coffin home, and museum.
1. After your visit to the exhibition, "Requiem" take a selfie at CCC to show you have been at the exhibit. Tag photo @cccsanfrancisco and #requiematccc
2. Share your thoughts! There is no limitation for format of the comment (i.e. sketch, painting, poem, article, etc.) and multiple entries on our various platforms will be considered.
3. Include your contact information (email and phone) in your comment for a chance to win two round-trip tickets to Hong Kong and other prizes from our CCC Design Store.
4. All comments must be submitted before December 23, 2017.
Ways to Enter
1) Visit CCC's "Requiem" exhibition and leave a comment in the gallery comment book
2) Tag @cccsanfrancisco #requiematccc, and post comment with your selfie on Facebook or Instagram
3) Post your thoughts on other social media sites (i.e. personal blogs), leave a link and contact info in the comment section below.
A panel will review all of the responses and choose one winner for the airline tickets. We will announce the winner in January 2018, and the winner will be contacted by CCC staff. All responses (including multiple entries from the same person) will have chances to win additional prizes from the CCC Design Store through a raffle drawing. So respond early and post often!
Open to the public. CCC and Tung Wah Group of Hospitals staff and board members, panel judges are not eligible to apply. Winner must follow all rules to be eligible to win. Winner does not need to be present to win, and will be contacted in early 2018. Winners under 18 will need parent/guardian to claim top prize.
受啟發於鮮為人知的香港東華三院在華裔移民歷史上所作的貢獻，中國文化中心展覽“魂想曲”誠邀您的觀展感言，最佳感言將獲得頭獎 - 兩張舊金山至香港往返機票！